This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by kirilB 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
August 29, 2019 at 3:42 pm #4482457

kirilB

Tell us what you are trying to do?

We want to use and pay for the automatic translation service but we cant set properly the Advanced Editor so we can use the account that will be created and to purchase the automatic translation packedge.

We got the error from the first attached image.
It means the site has error , please try again later.

We did tried many times and the error is the same.
Can you help us as soon as possible,please

ps. the second attached file is a screen with the debuging info box as we cant add as a text to the box here,

Thanks

August 30, 2019 at 2:09 am #4484103

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- Please make a backup of the site files and database before providing us access.

- If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box.

The private box looks like this: hidden link

In order to be able to help you faster, can you also please paste your WPML Debug information in the Debug information field?
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

September 4, 2019 at 4:46 pm #4513005

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello, my name is Alejandro.

Since Mihai currently has a few days off, I will replace him here in the forum.
I hope this is OK with you.

I tried to access your site but it says the username doesn't exist, could you check again so i can access the site, please?

September 5, 2019 at 12:16 pm #4519175

kirilB

hi
okey i fixed the access and you can login with the provided in private message user and password.
Have in mind that the WPML and all addons are deactivated at the moment so please activate them and then start to work and troubleshot the issue we have
Thanks

September 5, 2019 at 2:40 pm #4520205

Alejandro
Supporter

I tried to upload the file but i couldn't because of the restriction you have on your site (and the plugins weren't installed at all).

Could you please download and install the latest versions of the plugins?

Thanks.

September 6, 2019 at 3:11 pm #4526225

kirilB

hi again
About the restriction you speak about- for that you have gaven FTP details so you need to use and you can upload any plugins you want. i just tested and all works fine.
Did you see the FTP details gaven on the message with access details?
Check again that message and you will see the details.

Anyway i added the latest version of the main plugin and the lates version of the Tranlsation management addon. They are not active so you can activate and start to works with them on the issue we have and the issue that have to be fixed.

September 6, 2019 at 4:02 pm #4526443

Alejandro
Supporter

It seems all the WPML data was erased (i suppose it was intentional) so can you please configure WPML so i can then take a look at the translation management?

I believe you will also need String Translation but we can check that afterwards (and now i can access the FTP account. i couldn't before, it said there were too many users connected at the same time).

Greetings.

September 7, 2019 at 12:00 pm #4529203
kirilB

hi
We installed String Translation and Woocommerce multilingual on the site and we activated the WPML and the other addons.
Then after we try to make Advanced Editor as preffered editor we did not get the error as before.
So we were able to activate it and it seems it works.
Can you log in the site please and check and confirm that for us and confirm all works fine now?
Have in mind the WPML is currently not active so please activate and when you finish deactivate it.

Also we have a questions as we think to use automatic translation and we'll pay for the service but we'll like to know - there is an option to select as many products we want, to send them for translation and then to translate them in one time/batch insted to go to each product one by one and to use advanced editor and do the translation using the words that we'll buy the packedges for?
We asked because from the documentation we see only we need to go one by one to any product or page and then using advanced editor to do the automatic traslation but for pages that is fine, for products its not so good as we have 5000 products and to go to all one by one it will takes a lot of time.
So have we option to translate at once as many products we want using the advanced editor and paid automatic translation or we cant do that?

Thank you

New threads created by Alejandro and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/can-i-bulk-translate-ate-pages/

September 9, 2019 at 10:34 am #4535967

Alejandro
Supporter

I can confirm the Advanced Translation Editor error is not there anymore and everything seems to be work correctly as well.

I split the other question because it requires a different approach from our end, so i'll answer it shortly.

Regards.

September 9, 2019 at 11:24 am #4536567

kirilB

ok thanks
i will mark that as resolved

September 9, 2019 at 11:24 am #4536571

kirilB

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!