This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
October 10, 2018 at 12:58 pm #2804299

gerryA

We're launching on pandrol.com but require the license to be activated on a development address until launch. Is there a way to change and update?

October 11, 2018 at 11:54 am #2808016

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

With your current licence, you can register with WPML for automatic upgrades in three sites. If you are already using all the three licences, you can delete one of the site registration from WPML.org>>Account>>Sites. Then you can create new site key for the development site and register the development site with the new site key to receive automatic updates.

Please check the following documentation for more details and let me know your feedback.

https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#register

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] We have 1 domain license but want to test the plugin on a development domain’ is closed to new replies.