This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by a-rochaI 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
September 28, 2018 at 11:01 am #2773312

a-rochaI

Good morning. After performing the initial configuration steps with WooCommerce Multilingual, I got the following message:
--------------------------------------------------
We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML support to get this fixed.

Array
(
[language] => en
[context] => admin_texts_woocommerce_customer_reset_password_settings
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => 6df7082ce7b5ce4348f5e8be4809ced1
[name] => [woocommerce_customer_reset_password_settings]heading
[value] =>
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] => 1
)
--------------------------------------------------
NOTE: I turned on the option to have multiple currencies, but we already have the plugin 'Aelia Currency Switcher for WooCommerce' installed and working. I wonderd if there isn't an incompatibility between the two!

September 30, 2018 at 7:34 am #2776264

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Have you configured WPML recently on your site? This may be related to the following errata. Hope you are using the latest version of WPML(4.0.7).

https://wpml.org/errata/duplicate-entry-for-key-uc_domain_name_context_md5/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 1, 2018 at 10:37 am #2777739

a-rochaI

I am sorry but I DO NOT WANT our problem to be out here where everyone can see it. A support ticket is NOT public information as it reveals too much about affected websites. You could have people going through this forum, just trying to find vulnerabilities in e-commerce websites. I want to talk to a person that can help us privately via e-mail, and I want this item deleted from your Forum.

If this isn't possible, we will want a refund of our money and consider the available alternatives from other vendors.

Sincerely,

October 1, 2018 at 2:13 pm #2778411

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. For your kind information, we are not providing support via Email. The WPML support forum is the only channel for support. All the private information (like access, links or anything else related to this) can be shared via private message (so no one can see it). The Debug information also will be private.

We can also delete this ticket when the ticket is resolved. Please let me know your opinion.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 4, 2018 at 11:27 am #2787315

a-rochaI

Any news on this issue, or should we ask for a refund already?

October 4, 2018 at 2:55 pm #2787910

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind updates, we were waiting for your feedback on the privacy of the contents.

It requires further debugging. So Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 9, 2018 at 1:08 pm #2800083

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information and permission. I made a Duplicator copy of your site and debugging the issue now. It looks like the issue is happening because of a corrupt entry in the database. I will check it further and get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 10, 2018 at 9:45 am #2803715

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind updates, the notice is not showing my local after the following steps. Please try the following troubleshooting steps after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Support page
2) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)
3) In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment
- Recreate ST DB cache tables

4) Then deactivate WPML String Translation for a moment
5) Activate WPML String Translation again

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 11, 2018 at 11:07 am #2807741

a-rochaI

After applying carefully all of the steps you indicated, I get the exact same warning message. What should I do now?

October 11, 2018 at 4:27 pm #2809124

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. May we have to delete the WPML notice to clear this warning. Please try the following steps after a full site backup and let me know your feedback.

a) Log in to the Database server using a tool like PHPMyAdmin
b) Choose the database
c) Run the following query. The database table prefix will be different in your case.

DELETE FROM wp_options WHERE option_name = 'wpml_notices';

d) Then make sure the issue is existing or not

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 15, 2018 at 10:42 am #2817005

a-rochaI

Our website tech support is looking into this issue, and should report back in the next few days.

October 16, 2018 at 8:18 am #2820062

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Take your time and let me know the feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 24, 2018 at 9:51 am #2845637

a-rochaI

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!