This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidM-195 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
May 3, 2019 at 8:22 pm #3737835

davidM-195

I have this error message:

We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML support to get this fixed.

INSERT command denied to user 'c21_db_user'@'localhost' for table 'brj2018_icl_strings'

Array
(
[language] => fr
[context] => Classic Main menu
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => 7bba3a7e0e1e8801fe6ba85f464fd3cf
[name] => Menu Item URL 4359
[value] => hidden link
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] =>
)

I don't know if this problem is linked with the WPML one but...
I'm using the WP Store Locator plugin. And since I tried to install WPML, I'm unable to save more store, I have this error:
"Désolé, vous n’avez pas l’autorisation de modifier cet article."
(Sorry, you do not have permission to edit this article.)
My user is admin, I've changed nothing except installing WPML.

I am trying to: Finish the installation of WPML

Thanks for your help !

May 3, 2019 at 9:49 pm #3738179

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

if possible i would like to take a closer look at your WPML Database tables as there might be some index fields missing causing this error

if it checks out i will manually remove this error for you and if not we will provide the patch for the database

afterwards please let me know if the secondary issue persists.

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

May 6, 2019 at 9:08 pm #3752749

davidM-195

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

I was trying to create another WP user for Bobby when I realized that the server had a limit of 50Mb for the database, all the problems occurs because of that! Sorry to have bother you for nothing.