This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
June 19, 2019 at 5:41 pm #4053613

sermsakH

Tell us what you are trying to do?
- I am installing WPML.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
- https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/

Is there a similar example that we can see?
- Table 'admin_cookkoo.wp_3tvcbc_icl_strings' doesn't exist
Array
(
[language] => en
[context] => WP Endpoints
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => 2a56856af59b34e7c9b20966f4bb10aa
[name] => media
[value] => media
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] =>
)

What is the link to your site?
- cookkoo.com

June 19, 2019 at 7:01 pm #4054105

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

If possible please go to your database and let me know if the _icl_strings database table exists

if it does view its structure and share a screenshots of its indexes with me (please include all the results of that page , see screenshot)

June 20, 2019 at 4:34 am #4056521

sermsakH

Hello Bobby,

Thank you for your mail.

Please see the attached file.

Regards,

Sermsak H

June 20, 2019 at 5:03 pm #4061837

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshots , there is a table missing from your WPML database tables if possible i would like to take a closer look at the backend to re populate this table for you and remove the warning

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to fix the issue.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

June 21, 2019 at 5:42 pm #4068797

sermsakH

Hello support team,

Please help to STOP to fix the issue tempory. as some of my programmer they do something with Database. when they finished, i will inform you ASAP.

Regards,

Sermsak H

June 21, 2019 at 6:53 pm #4068989

Bobby
Supporter

Hi There,

i was able to review your WPML database tables and noticed that you have one missing. I will need to re populate it for you , please let me know when i can move forward with this fix as if i understand correctly your developers are currently working on the database ? also i noticed WPML is deactivated

June 21, 2019 at 7:36 pm #4069031

sermsakH

Hello Bobby,

Now, please move forward with this fix. and i am deactivated WPML because it make site very slow and you can activate it.

Regards,

June 21, 2019 at 9:31 pm #4069305

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

the warning should be resolved now.

if possible please go to WPML->Languages and add your desired languages as i only see English as activated at the moment

June 22, 2019 at 5:50 am #4070569

sermsakH

Hello support team,

Now, I already done as your request but Home page and some Menu display - Error 404 page not found and i already take Setting - Permalinks but still can not fix. please help.

Regards,

June 23, 2019 at 4:27 am #4072567

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

please go to WPML->Support->Troubleshooting and run "Set language information"

every-time i have tried running this i get an error 500, infact as you said once the plugin is enabled the server load time is increased.

are you currently using a shared hosting environment ?

what is your current WP MEMORY LIMIT ?

what are your results with a minimal environment and just WPML activated , are you able to run the "Set language information" without an error 500 or have WPML running without a server load ?

June 23, 2019 at 8:04 am #4072637

sermsakH

Hello support team,

Please wait as some of my programmer do running something on Database. when they're finished i will contact ASAP.

Regards,

June 23, 2019 at 9:16 pm #4073591

Bobby
Supporter

No problem, once ready please update me here and i will be notified

The topic ‘[Closed] We have detected a problem with some tables in the database.’ is closed to new replies.