Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
April 1, 2019 at 12:45 pm #3508077

alessandroC-44

We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML support to get this fixed.

Array
(
[language] => it
[context] => admin_texts_wpseo_titles
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => 74bd89c9815aa4045eec71c60c016450
[name] => [wpseo_titles]breadcrumbs-404crumb
[value] => Errore 404: Pagina non trovata
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] => 1
)

April 1, 2019 at 1:00 pm #3508259

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Welcome to our forum

I will be happy to help you with this.

This notification was a false positive and it should not appear if you were using the latest WPML version. Please close the notification clicking on the x icon.

In the case where you were not able to dismiss this notice, you could solve it by removing the empty value from your database table "wp_icl_strings" using database tools like PHPMyAdmin (or similar) or you can simply remove the entry from inside WPML > String Translation.

Let me know if you can perform the above operation else you can share a temporary login with us, You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Kind regards
Raja

April 3, 2019 at 4:15 am #3522479

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hey Alessandro,

Good day 🙂

Seems the issue is fixed I have dismissed the notice twice and refreshed the page the notice is not appearing again. can you please confirm the same. Since this is a False error nothing further needed here.

Kind regards
Raja