This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 13, 2019 at 10:14 am

bartV-45

We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML support to get this fixed.

Table 'ehubarch_wp832.wpcl_icl_strings' doesn't exist

Array
(
[language] => en
[context] => admin_texts_cmtt_glossaryShowShareBoxLabel
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => f1f0b5080881d68eb569c511bebc2426
[name] => cmtt_glossaryShowShareBoxLabel
[value] => Share This
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] => 1
)

June 13, 2019 at 3:22 pm #4014465

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please check the attached images. WPML is not configured on your site yet. Have you made any changes recently?

Are you configuring WPML for the first time on this site? Please let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 13, 2019 at 3:59 pm #4015293

bartV-45

Hi Bigul,
You have noticed this correctly. I have installed WPML a few weeks ago, I have not yet used it and intended to start configuring it today.
Kind regards,
Bart

June 13, 2019 at 6:39 pm #4016407

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi Bart,

Thank you for the updates. Please try the following steps after a full site backup and make sure the warning is still showing or not.

1) Deactivate all WPML addons(Gravity Forms Multilingual, WPML String Translation, WPML Translation Management and WPML Media)
2) Visit WPML>>Support
3) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)
4) Scroll to *Reset* section
5) Choose *I am about to reset all translation and language data* option and click on *Reset and deactivate WPML* button. This action helps us to clear all the WPML settings
6) Activate WPML and configure it. Please check this document for more details - https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/
7) Then reactivate WPML addons

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML’ is closed to new replies.