This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ivana Ungvari 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
July 3, 2019 at 9:52 am

Ivana Ungvari

Message warning in WP

We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML support to get this fixed.

Out of resources when opening file './ddtep/wp_icl_strings.MYD' (Errcode: 24 "Too many open files")
Array
(
[language] => en
[context] => Cookie Notice
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => 690273c84ab2e9f16976a541ecfefc5f
[name] => Message in the notice
[value] => We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Read more
[status] => 0
[allow_empty_value] =>
)

July 3, 2019 at 10:46 am #4135083

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I would request your permission to install Adminier plugin which will allow me to access your database to check for a few parameters, I won't be changing any data in the database with out notifying.

I would also require FTP access to your site which is required to perform a few operations. I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

Highly recommended: Please backup your database and site

Kind regards
Raja

July 8, 2019 at 5:09 am #4159101

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi,

Thanks for the information I can access your site.

I am unable to see the error notice in your site. Please confirm whether the issue still persists?, This seems more like a dismissable notice which can be ignored and closed like any of the WordPress dashboard notices. However, In case if you can reproduce the issue please let me know the steps and share a screenshot showing the error message that would be of great help for further investigation.

I have also noticed WPML is not registered on your site, Please register the WPML plugins and update the plugin to the latest version.

Ps: Sorry, I did not receive any emails from your side.

Kind regards
Raja

July 11, 2019 at 9:16 am #4187835

Ivana Ungvari

Hello,
yes, I dismissed the note (just because it looked scary)
The screenshot I had sent to you on the first ticket. Here is again. I don't know is it something serious or just to be ignored.
ps. I register key and update the site!
Thank you.

July 11, 2019 at 2:17 pm #4190785

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi,

It is a known issue, actually a false error which can be ignored (closed). Since you have closed it already there won't be any issues with it. You can continue with your project without any worries. 🙂

Kind regards
Raja

July 13, 2019 at 11:33 am #4203377

Ivana Ungvari

Thank you for that information I didn't know that.
I will close the ticket now!
Best regards, Ivana.

July 13, 2019 at 11:34 am #4203379

Ivana Ungvari

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!