This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
September 27, 2018 at 3:57 pm #2771148

severineM

I'm trying to install WPML and here is what I got:

Array
(
[language] => en
[context] => __x__
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => 8d29fc99a30a0d4742a9705320c374f6
[name] => d30077e318de85afe1fa18043fc1ea7c
[value] => Sorry, there were no sites found.
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] =>
)

Also I don't know if this is related but when I'm trying to translate a page, cornerstone (Theme X Pro) doesn't appear. I can only translate a title.

September 27, 2018 at 9:53 pm #2771915

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

The notice that you are receiving is a DB notice due to a string being NULL within your Database table wp_icl_strings

this string will need to be removed for the notice to clear

you can go to wp_icl_strings and search by the [domain_name_context_md5]

for the [domain_name_context_md5] 8d29fc99a30a0d4742a9705320c374f6 and then remove it.

if you would like me to do this for you i will activate the private field reply

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

NOTE: the notice is most likely not related to cornerstone , once we resolve the notice i can take a closer look to your issue with cornerstone.

-> i suppose that you are using the WPML Translation Editor , correct ?

try the following :

1. go in the default language page and make a minor change then update it
2. now access the translation again, are you able to see the rest ?

The topic ‘[Closed] We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML’ is closed to new replies.