This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 6, 2019 at 1:55 pm #3749493

rajG

Dear Sir,
when we select the language than we can go to the next option so help me regarding this problem

May 6, 2019 at 2:13 pm #3749609

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

I would need your help to narrow down the issue. Could you please provide feedback on the following questions as much as possible?

Could you please enable another language just for test and see if the button is available? You can remove the language afterward.

Can you confirm that you are still experiencing issues with minimal set up (all plugins except WPML disabled and the theme on a WordPress default such as Twenty Nineteen)

Can you check the Chrome built-in JavaScript Console for errors? To open the console go to Menu (Three Bars) > Tools > JavaScript Console.
hidden link

Look forward to receiving your answers so we can get to the bottom of this issue.

Thanks

May 7, 2019 at 6:15 am #3754209

rajG

Hello There,
We try to all option but we can't use this plugin to our website why?
when we install it after that we select language which we need but when we go to the next option than he is not working properly ,next button is disabled as you saw the given attachment so help me regarding this and asap solve my problem.

Kind regards
Raj

May 7, 2019 at 6:40 am #3754447

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for the details.

To debug this issue further, I would need to check your site settings once, for this I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

So could you please provide me those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

May 7, 2019 at 8:48 am #3755495

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

It seems the login details are not functional, could you please verify it, as it's showing login failed.

Also, since I tried to log in multiple times so I am currently receiving the following error, is it possible to disable this feature for few time so I can continue working on the issue?

You are temporarily locked out
You have been temporarily locked out of this system. This means that you will not be able to log in for a while.

Thanks

May 7, 2019 at 9:29 am #3755903

rajG

Hello,
we share the updated login details to edit private msg. I hope you find it there

Kind Regards
Raj

May 7, 2019 at 9:52 am #3756057

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I just checked your console error and can see the following error.

Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined

This normally happens due to conflicts, so can you confirm that you are still experiencing issues with minimal set up (all plugins except WPML disabled and the theme on a WordPress default such as Twenty Nineteen)?

Further, I noticed that you are using an outdated version of the plugin, We recently released new versions of WPML plugins with improvements and fixes. Being so, may I kindly ask you to update the plugin to the latest version, it would also be nice if you can check the problem with the latest version and share with us the results.

BACKUP NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!). You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Thanks

May 7, 2019 at 11:15 am #3756923

rajG

Hello,
According your Response we delete all plugins to our website and we upload only single wpml plugin and we change default theme twenty Nineteen but when we go to its setting than its next button is not working , now we provide the login details and ftp details check it why we face this problem again and again. Now just we upload all plugins and theme.

Kind Regards
Raj

May 7, 2019 at 1:14 pm #3758127

rajG

Hello,
We migrate the data with the help of migrate plugin i hope you find it and asap my prob.. is solve from your site.

Kind Regards
Raj

May 8, 2019 at 4:23 am #3763815

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

You can log in to the migrated site with the same details if you wish to check the issue there.

I just checked the issue there and can see that you can easily choose the next button there, so it looks like there are some links that are blocked in your site which is creating the issue, could you please contact your hosting provider once and ask if this link is blocked?

<em><u>hidden link</u></em>

If yes, could you please ask to unblock this link?

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks

May 8, 2019 at 11:01 am #3765765

rajG

Hello There,
We contact your hosting provider and they have checked it . they said that developer can manage this form htaccess file. they cannot unblock it. but i don't know how we manage this.

Kind Regards
Raj

May 8, 2019 at 11:08 am #3765817

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Thank you for the information.

Looks like a WordPress Issue, could you please follow the below steps and let me know if this helps?

- Login to your ftp and download your .htaccess file from the root folder to a safe location.
- Now rename the .htaccess file in the ftp to .htaccess_old
- Now go to Settings->Permalinks and update the permalink once.

Let me know if this help.

Thanks

May 17, 2019 at 7:50 am #3831907

rajG

Hello There,

We follow your instructions and backup our .htaccess file; after this we change Permalinks. After this new .htaccess generated with minimum instructions.

We try above steps but still issue not solved. We are unable to config this plugin with our website.

We check many languages on setup/config page but Next button is still disable as you see in given attachment. Please help me regarding this and asap solve my problem.

Kind Regards
Raj

May 17, 2019 at 9:12 am #3832627

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

It seems the previously provided login details are not working, the login URL shows 404 error, could you please check the login details again provide it to us.

Also, I would request your permissions to disable/enable themes on your site so I can see why the error is happening, so possibly it will be best to provide a staging site.

Enabled the private reply for you.

Thanks

May 20, 2019 at 3:25 am #3843341

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I deactivated the "Easy Social Icons" on your site and could easily set the WPML languages, so please deactivate it and finish the setup.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks