This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
July 15, 2019 at 12:59 pm #4211263

mohammadA-31

I am trying to:
view some text in both language but not view correctly, like "احصل عليه الان" it should be "Get It Now" in english products.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
I expected to see:
Get It Now text in button
Instead, I got:
we was add multi translation text using "String translation" but not view in web

July 15, 2019 at 3:52 pm #4213115

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

Do I understand right, that the string was translated on String Translation?

Can you verify if that the string is assigned to the correct language? On String Translation each strings has added a flag in its row, which indicates the default language of the string. In case the wron default languge is assgined you can mark the checkbox for the affected string and then change the efault language for the selected string at the bottom of the window.
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/

I hope this will solve the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 16, 2019 at 7:27 am #4217081

mohammadA-31

we add translation but still not appears

July 16, 2019 at 2:26 pm #4221025

mohammadA-31

please can you help me to solve the issue

July 16, 2019 at 3:27 pm #4221741

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I can see there are two affected strings. One is based on WooCommerce and anopther one is based on the Woodmart Theme.

Could you please try to run the site in minimal setup to see if the issue persists?

Please disable any additional plugin than WooCommerce and WPML and its add-ons. If the issue disappears please start reactivating any plugins, or activate them in small groups. This way please verify at which points the issue appears again to indicate the plugin that is causing the issue.

Also please change to a default theme like TwentySeventeen to see if the issue might be theme related.

Further, you could enable the wp-debug feature to see if there are any current PHP errors given.

Add the following to your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

If you open wp-config.php and that define statement is not there, you can add it right before this line:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Now please go to the page that should include the translations. In case of existing errors you will be able to find a complete report inside of your wp-content folder. Look for a debug.log file and provide me the results.

More information about how to activate this feature you can find here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

Once we indicate which plugin is causing the issue we can take further steps. Let me know about the outcome.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 17, 2019 at 2:15 pm #4231183

mohammadA-31

Hi
we do all your advice
and the error give me is :

2019-07-17T13:49:06+00:00 CRITICAL method_exists(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "WPML_LS_Template" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide an autoloader to load the class definition in /opt/lampp/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/language-switcher/class-wpml-ls-templates.php in line 304

July 17, 2019 at 9:16 pm #4233557

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

Kind regards
Andreas

July 18, 2019 at 4:32 pm #4241073

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

I haven been troubleshooting your site and foudn out that the issue disappears when the plugin WC Custom Add to Cart labels is disabled. the issue further persist if only WooCommerce, WPML and its add ons and WC Custom Add to Cart labels are activated.

It seems that we are handling with a compatiblity issue between The Woodmart Theme, WPML and WC Custom Add to Cart labels. Does the issue disapear if you switch to the default Woodmart theme or even switch to default WordPress theme like Twenty Nineteen?

I have installed the plugin WC Custom Add to Cart labels on the following test site for further investigation. With the current setup the button is translated as expected, which for the issue must be linked to your theme:

One Click Login: hidden link

I would kindly like to ask you to install the Woodmart and add your child theme for further investigation.

Leave me a short message once the themes are installed.

Kind regards
Andreas

July 21, 2019 at 7:03 am #4251509

mohammadA-31

Hi

kindly, the themes are installed.

Regards

July 23, 2019 at 8:33 am #4263953

mohammadA-31

any update please...

July 24, 2019 at 1:20 pm #4275073

mohammadA-31

please, any update ??

July 30, 2019 at 3:23 pm #4309063

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you very much for your patience!

I am very sorry for having you waiting.

My colleague is off for the moment and the ticket got assigned to me today (we also don't work on the weekends) so I will be more than happy to assist you going forward.

I read the ticket and I also checked the sandbox where you installed the theme and activated it.

From what I can see here (hidden link), the button translation still works even after you installed and activated the theme.

Also, I can see on your site here (hidden link) and here (hidden link) that the button translation works just fine.

Can you please let me know if the issue is still happening?

I will also attach some screenshots so that you can see what I see.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

July 31, 2019 at 10:16 am #4313633

mohammadA-31

when we remove arabic button content, and add translation of english they appears correctly,
but still currency symbol error ... it is appear in english products (arabic symbol) and hide in arabic products

July 31, 2019 at 3:31 pm #4316103

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I am very happy to hear that we are making progress.

I can indeed see that the currency is exactly the opposite at the moment.

From what I can see, you did not enable the WooCommerce Multilingual Multi-currency functionality yet.

Can you please take a look over the documentation below and see if that solves the issue for this:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/multi-currency-support-woocommerce/

You should be able to find that tab here:
hidden link

Please let me know if that solved the issue or if you still need help.

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei