This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by pierres-10 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
June 21, 2019 at 3:43 pm

pierres-10

Hi,

i was working on this new website under construction...

i clicked on "customizer" to change my footer ang got a message from jupiter X telling me that there was a conflict ( problme of compatibility ) between elementor and wpml.

then impossible to see the website and to enter the admin!

i immediately received an email with these informations :

Détails de l’erreur
======================
Une erreur de type E_ERROR a été causée dans la ligne 61 du fichier /var/alternc/html/s/septec60/www/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/customizer/init.php. Message d’erreur : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function jupiterx_customizer_kirki() in /var/alternc/html/s/septec60/www/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/customizer/init.php:61
Stack trace:
#0 /var/alternc/html/s/septec60/www/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/customizer/init.php(45): _JupiterX_Customizer_Init->define_constants()
#1 /var/alternc/html/s/septec60/www/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/customizer/init.php(151): _JupiterX_Customizer_Init->__construct()
#2 /var/alternc/html/s/septec60/www/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/api/components.php(130): require_once('/var/alternc/ht...')
#3 /var/alternc/html/s/septec60/www/wp-content/themes/jupiterx/lib/init.php(249): jupiterx_load_api_components(Array)
#4 /var/alternc/html/s/septec60/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): jupiterx_load_dependencies('')
#5 /var/alternc/html/s/septec60/www/

then, i contacted jupiter support. they increased the WP memory. and changed something in .user.ini

website came back.

But :

1 - the language flags has disappeared
2 - The web site has become extremely slow. 20 seconds or more to see the home page...

note that the home page can be seen when you are connected as admin... if not, you see an "underconstruction page )

As i have no news of ARTBEES for 24 hours, i contact you .. perhaps you know this bug and can find a solution for me....

i have akeeba plugin installed. Fortunately i had done a complete archive of my website just a few minutes before the crash....
this archive is available with FTP ACCESS.

Thank you

June 21, 2019 at 10:14 pm #4069351

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

From reviewing the error you shared with me i can see that it is caused by the theme rather than WPML , the theme's support should be able to know the cause of it, they are possibly testing it at the moment

regarding your language switcher it was not showing because within WPML->languages the menu was empty

this can happen when the theme is deactivated/activated ,it should show as expected now.

i also recommend reviewing the following documentation regarding any performance issues as it might be able to provide a boost in your site's performance following these steps

June 28, 2019 at 7:34 am #4105155

pierres-10

Thank you for your reply. I desactivated WPML and our website worked fine again..

i am still waiting for a artbees support.

Best regards
pierre

June 28, 2019 at 5:28 pm #4109695

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi Pierre,

i found the following documentation on their site but i would say its best to wait for their feedback

hidden link

July 6, 2019 at 4:09 pm #4156085

pierres-10

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!