This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by robertL-38 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 2, 2019 at 6:23 am

robertL-38

How do I register the new website I am using hidden link, instead of hidden link? The latter one was a staging site, it is not active anymore

May 2, 2019 at 6:24 am #3722065

robertL-38

Do not publish private information I have in this post, such as web URLs. Thanks.

May 2, 2019 at 2:11 pm #3725471

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please try the following steps and make sure you are getting the expected result or not.

1) Visit WPML.org>>My Account>>Sites
2) Delete the existing registration key for the site
3) Add new site key with the current site URL
4) Visit the WordPress Dashboard of the site
5) Go to Plugins>>Add New>>Commercial tab
6) Click on *Unregister WPML from this site* button
7) Then register with the new site key

Please check the following documentation and attached images for more details.

https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#automated-updates

Please note, the links you are shared will be hidden for the other users. Also, private information will be safe and cleared after this ticket is resolved.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 2, 2019 at 4:32 pm #3726965

robertL-38

Why am I getting a message that says "Your account only allows you to build 1 site with WPML." There is only one.

May 2, 2019 at 4:37 pm #3727023

robertL-38

"Now return to your WordPress site and enter this site key": But where? Why can't these explanations have more empathy for the user and be precise? Please clarify. Thanks.

May 2, 2019 at 4:49 pm #3727235

robertL-38

I tried, and may have found it. WPML seems now to be registered on hidden link. Can you confirm? Thanks.

May 2, 2019 at 6:47 pm #3728381

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Now you are having Multilingual Blog subscription for the WPML. With this subscription, you can only add one site key for the automatic upgrading of the WPML plugins.

WPML plugins are showing as registered. Please check the attached images. To make sure it please click on *update now* link of *WPML Multilingual CMS* upgrade message after a full site backup.

If the plugin is upgraded to the latest version, then you have registered successfully for the automatic upgrading.

Please check it and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 5, 2019 at 12:16 pm #3742721

robertL-38

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!