This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
September 14, 2019 at 1:58 am #4571089

oniR

I am trying to: navigate in wp-admin and process orders. But it keeps crashing. this has happen since I have updated the wpml plugins.

This happens for example when i just go on wp-admin

Error message: An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 7 of the file /home/zengarde/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/utilities/admin/class-wpml-admin-url.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Class 'WPML_Translation_Management' not found in /home/zengarde/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/utilities/admin/class-wpml-admin-url.php:7
Stack trace:
#0 /home/zengarde/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/upgrade/commands/class-wpml-upgrade-display-mode-for-posts.php(83): WPML_Admin_URL::multilingual_setup(7)
#1 /home/zengarde/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/upgrade/commands/class-wpml-upgrade-display-mode-for-posts.php(29): WPML_Upgrade_Display_Mode_For_Posts->get_notice_content()
#2 /home/zengarde/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/upgrade/class-wpml-upgrade.php(146): WPML_Upgrade_Display_Mode_For_Posts->run_admin()
#3 /home/zengarde/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/upgrade/class-wpml-upgrade.php(134): WPML_Upgrade->maybe_run_admin(Object(WPML_Upgrade_Display_Mode_For_Posts))
#4 /home/zengarde/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepre

September 15, 2019 at 6:48 am #4574031

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

If you disable the WPML Translation Management temporarily do you see the same issue?

Let me know.

Regards,
Riffaz.

September 15, 2019 at 1:18 pm #4574707

oniR

The issue disapear once you disable that plugin, but then there are a lot of other things I cannot do.

September 16, 2019 at 8:10 am #4577239

Riffaz
Supporter

Hi,

Some of our users are experiencing this issue randomly.
Our developers are looking into this.
Please be patient till we get back to you once sort out this.

Regards,

September 24, 2019 at 4:02 am #4627889

Riffaz
Supporter

Hi,

We have an easy workaround for the bug now and the error is expected to fix in WPML 4.2.9. Actually, we have to modify the database value directly to fix the issue. This may make issues in the settings. So please try the following steps after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Add the following code in functions.php of your theme

add_action('wp', function (){
   $wpml_settings = get_option('icl_sitepress_settings');

if (!empty($wpml_settings['show_untranslated_blog_posts'])) {
       unset($wpml_settings['show_untranslated_blog_posts']);
       update_option('icl_sitepress_settings', $wpml_settings);
   }
});

2) Visit the frontend of the site

3) Remove the newly added code from the functions.php file

--
Thanks!