This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 36 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
April 28, 2019 at 7:29 pm #3698837

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hello and sorry for the late response here.

I'm currently migrating your site to our test servers. Then according to instructions that I got from our second tier supporters, I'll escalate this issue to them. I'll keep you updated here.

Thanks,
Itamar.

April 29, 2019 at 9:47 am #3701761

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

This issue is now escalated to our second tier supporters. They will check the performance issue on your site and also compare it to the copy of your it on our server. When I have news from them, I'll update you here.

Best Regards,
Itamar.

May 2, 2019 at 8:53 am #3722901

mohamedalkamelM-2

How many days it can take more? We have been waiting for one month , it's not a way to solve an issue . Our site is an ecommerce site and we may have alot of customers, and that's why we regret so much to purchase this plugin .

May 2, 2019 at 11:30 am #3724127

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I'm sorry about the incontinence that you are experiencing with this issue. I've just talked to our second tier supporter about this issue, and he told me that this issue is still being checked.

We'll keep you updated here on any news.

Regards,
Itamar.

May 10, 2019 at 2:15 am #3780305

mohamedalkamelM-2

Are you still working? Is it a rocket science or what?

May 11, 2019 at 8:01 am #3789887

mohamedalkamelM-2

Are you still working on it? Still didn't get what is the issue? It's your own plugin , your own coding .

I should wait for How many months more?

May 12, 2019 at 7:23 pm #3793617

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I'm sorry that it is taking a long time to debug this issue. I'm sending another message to our second tier supporter to let him know that you asked about the progress here.

Thanks,
Itamar.

May 13, 2019 at 2:18 pm #3799313

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

Our second tier supporter says that we are still waiting for the developers to check this issue.

Thanks,
Itamar.

May 15, 2019 at 8:53 pm #3820233

mohamedalkamelM-2

It's our big mistake to purchase this plugin now we are helpless neither we can reset the whole site to uninstall it nor we can wait anymore ,

Enough is enough , who take months to solve an issue? Have you ever seen anyone? And who can wait for months?

May 19, 2019 at 9:26 pm #3842581

mohamedalkamelM-2

Can you answer please?

May 20, 2019 at 1:41 pm #3847461

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I've asked the manager of our support team to look into this issue and see if things can be checked faster. He said that he would look into it. I'll keep you updated here when I have a reply from him.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

May 21, 2019 at 10:33 am #3854433

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

Our developer has passed me the following suggestion.
1. Go to WPML -> Theme and plugins localization.
2. select the option 'Don't use String Translation to translate themes and plugins'.
3. Press the 'Save' button.
This should improve the performance issue. Our developer checked things on your site here.
hidden link
Now you might have had the option 'Translate themes and plugins using WPML's String Translation only (don't load .mo files)' selected for the reason that you wanted to translate strings from your theme of plugins. If this is the situation and you can not select the 'Don't use String Translation to translate themes and plugins' option, then please tell me so.

Thanks,
Itamar.

May 22, 2019 at 4:18 am #3860805

mohamedalkamelM-2

So spent two months on your own plugin and coding you finally found this useless solution huh?

these techniques i have already tried and tested and have told you that. even tried it again today still no success even 0.00000000001 difference in performance.

Thanks god that i am a web developer , one day i was so much disappointed and worried about this issue so sat and deeply analyzed it's database , codes , dashboard and upgraded php to 7 plus and made it a bit faster while It was too much slow before, still i am working on it to make it more faster because it's still not in normal condition.

I do everything from my side for the performance , you people are useless and there is no point to wait for you anymore.

May 22, 2019 at 10:59 am #3864595

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I can understand your frustration regarding this issue. And I'm sorry that this how you feel about our plugin and support. I've discussed this issue with our support manager, and he explained to me that we are working on improving some performance issues as you are experiencing on your site and they will be available for the next release.

Best Regards,
Itamar.

June 1, 2019 at 2:13 am #3934107

mohamedalkamelM-2

So for what you kept me on waiting for 3 months? Did you solve it? NO

So now update is the solution huh? 🤔