We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 36 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
June 1, 2019 at 2:15 am #3934109

mohamedalkamelM-2

Now Telling me to wait for next update? It's totally considering that you are running from the issue 😬.

June 2, 2019 at 4:14 pm #3937707

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

Our third-tier supporter has debugged this issue and asked me to try something with a copy of your site. I've followed his instructions and now I'm waiting for his reply. I'll keep you updated here.

Thanks,
Itamar.

June 17, 2019 at 11:12 am #4034859

Itamar
Supporter

Hi,

Update
This issue is now escalated to our developers.
I'll keep updating here.

Regards,
Itamar.

June 24, 2019 at 10:37 pm #4080117

mohamedalkamelM-2

can your developers solve this issue in 2019?

June 29, 2019 at 11:12 pm #4112931

mohamedalkamelM-2

??

June 30, 2019 at 1:43 pm #4114247

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I'm waiting to get an answer on this issue from my superiors.
I'll get back to you when I have it.

Thanks,
Itamar.

July 7, 2019 at 7:59 am #4157369

Itamar
Supporter

Hi and sorry for the late response here.

My superior let me know that your site was looked into by the developers. The next major WPML String Translation version will handle issues with performance and probably the issue on your site is going to be fixed with this version. I'll keep you updated here when I have news about the new major String Translation version.

Thank you for your patience.
Itamar.