This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
May 30, 2019 at 4:28 am #3920357

Jenny Hsu

I am trying to: Have our website showing up in the correct language

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Most of the pages have issues

I expected to see:
English pages show up in English, Chinese pages show up in Chinese

Instead, I got:
Some English pages show up in Chinese, Some Chinese pages show up in English.

May 30, 2019 at 7:37 am #3920991

Jenny Hsu

I have tried the below and it is not working still, Please advise:

Further, Could you please go to WPML-> Support ->Troubleshooting and click the below buttons:

+ Clear Cache in WPML
+ Set Language information
+ Fix element types collation
+ Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
+ Assign translation status to duplicated content
+ Set language information

May 30, 2019 at 4:41 pm #3925093

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

Shekhar is not available now to handle this ticket, so I'll continue to handle this ticket. I hope that it is alright with you.

I've read the whole chat. Thank you for following Shekhar's suggestions. I also cannot see the problem from my side. It seems to be happening only on your side. You also mentioned that your developer does not see the problem. You have mentioned that you also see this problem on the browser on your mobile device.
Did you make sure that you are really on the mobile network and not connected to the WiFi?

In any case, the next step would be, as Shekhar mentioned, to have a staging site of your site on the same server.
Can you please proceed with this so we'll be able to continue and check things?
I'm enabling private message for the next reply so you can share with me the access to the staging site.

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] Website showing up incorrect language’ is closed to new replies.