This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
December 23, 2015 at 9:47 pm #775930

carolS

I am trying to:get the Chinese and Korean Translation pages to work.Our English site is working fine but When I change from English to either of those two other languages, some of the pictures go missing and some pages are erroneous (such as "contact us" form).

URL of (my) website where problem appears:www.hs2academy.com

I expected to see: pictures present for all three language versions, correct formatting

Instead, I got: no picture on home page, incorrect format for "Contact Us" form.

Could you please log into our WordPress account (we can create a temporary account for you) to troubleshoot from the back-end?

December 24, 2015 at 3:30 pm #776290

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello Carol,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

For support rules we are not allow to handle different issues on the same ticket. Following this, I want to concentrate on your Contact Form situation.

It looks like there are some CSS rules that are not being loaded or are being override.

1. Could you please upgrade all your WPML package to 3.3.5 version?

2. Please check if this issue appears when
- All non WPML Plugins are disabled. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with other plugin.
- Theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Fourteen. Its will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
- If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

Best regards,
Andrés

The topic ‘[Closed] website translation stopped working, installed new plug-in but still not working’ is closed to new replies.