Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 8.80 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 18, 2019 at 11:50 am #4596007

maxL-15

In the url bar, there is this weird SSO iframe token from WPML? 5 customers have it. It is not the normal domaindata url when switching language. What is this and where does it come from?

September 18, 2019 at 11:51 am #4596033

maxL-15

More screenshots.

September 19, 2019 at 7:10 am #4601857

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Max,

As I understand from your message (and from the debug information that you attached), you are using the Auto sign-in and sign-out users from all domains on your website. Now, is there any chance that you could attach a link to the page where you see all these iframes, please? I just want to have a look at them and see if they should be there or not.

Thanks,
Radu

September 19, 2019 at 7:20 am #4601883

maxL-15

I am not able to force it as I don't know where the customers are clicking on. I had hoped you know where is comes from if you saw the link. What I do know, is that it has not something to do with the Auto Sign in because that shows this link: hidden link

Same for the others. xdomain_data= instead of WPML_SSO_TOKEN.

September 23, 2019 at 11:20 am #4622931

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey Max,

The xdomain_data part is used by our plugin to synchronize session data between languages in different domains. You can have a look at this article for some more details: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/passing-session-data-between-languages-in-domains/#how-wpml-synchronizes-session-data-between-languages-in-different-domains). As you can see, this is will not cause any issues on your website.

Regarding the wpml_sso_token or wpml_sso_iframe_hash part, I tried a couple times to log in and out, change the language of the website, but I wasn't able to see this issue. Can you tell me if you managed to replicate it or maybe get some more info from the users that send you the screenshot, please?

I just want to be able to replicate it on my side so I can pass it to my colleagues and look for what's causing it. The only thing related that I could find is this errata https://wpml.org/errata/single-sign-on-feature-not-working-due-to-setting-the-x-frame-options-to-sameorigin/. However, I couldn't see this error on your website so I don't think that it applies to you.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Weird iframe token’ is closed to new replies.