Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Soe gravity forms fields are randomly translated

Solution: Please make sure you update Gravity Forms Multilingual, WPML and Gravity forms to its latest release where this issue has been already fixed.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 34 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by bothienB 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
November 28, 2019 at 10:24 am #5034807

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

You can change or add a new merge tag or just change a word in the fields that are not currently working (like the confirmation body text). then save it, then try updating the translation through the normal procedure (WPML > Translation Management > translate again the gravity form and update the translation).

That should do it.

Let me know how it goes.

November 29, 2019 at 4:15 pm #5044823

bothienB

Alejandro, Lauren,
so far so good, it seems to do the trick; well done.
I will have to do extensive testing since I must ensure that there's no side-effect elsewhere in the site as I'm hooking several plugins features, etc.

So maybe this ticket may stand open for a while so that we'll keep all together if problems but please, can you perform the cloudways site deletion right away ? Our customers are pretty touchy about this, and even if we've cleaned most before copy, some dust may remain ...
Thanks in advance !

November 29, 2019 at 4:18 pm #5044833

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

With this status i set, the ticket will remain open for 14 days after your last answer and you'll get notified a few days before it's closed in case you want to "renew" those 14 days, otherwise you can always resolve it if you feel it's all done!

Let me know how it goes.

December 4, 2019 at 7:09 pm #5072011

bothienB

Hey Lauren, Alejandro,
the described issue is now tested and appears to be solved.

December 4, 2019 at 7:10 pm #5072013

bothienB

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!