Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
January 4, 2021 at 8:54 am #7771225

triloks

What will happen to unused credits from the previous month?

January 4, 2021 at 9:43 am #7771609

triloks

I am already having an issue in automatic translation and that is under process. I am not able to use credit points.

January 5, 2021 at 5:30 pm #7781949

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi there.

The way ATE is charging you is correct like it shows in your screenshots.

The subscription is per TIER and not per credit (https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/automatic-translation-pricing/).

You are always paying according to how many credits you have used even if you are subscribed to tier 500k.

For example: if you use only 5000 credits max, you will be charged for $2 and if you use under 5000 credits you won't be charged at all. If you pass 5000 credits (let's say 5100), you will be charged $7.

In the link that I shared with you above it is explained how the pricing model works.

In your case, if you pass 100k credits, for example, you will be charged $72 no matter how much you go over 100k as long as you are under 500k credits.

So that's how our systems work.

Also, as a sign of appreciation for using our services and being a constant customer, your account was credited with 100k credits that you can use freely.

Have an amazing 2021!

Mihai Apetrei

January 8, 2021 at 4:45 am #7798705

triloks

That's not a good way to steal money and not a true plan for higher use user.

Advanced auto-translation not working at all for me.

thank you.

January 8, 2021 at 11:18 pm #7804231

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi there.

I am not sure that I fully understand what you mean.

That's how the subscription works and it is mentioned on our website.

From my understanding, you might have some issues with the translation.

If the Automatic Translation functionality doesn't work on your website, please create a new ticket and we will happily assist you.

Our support policy allows us to take care of only one issue per ticket.

Continuing with one issue per ticket helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster.

Or if you want, I can create a new ticket for you but I would need to get more information about what exactly doesn't work so that I know to add it to that new ticket.

I will be waiting for your response.

Mihai