This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 31 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
July 12, 2019 at 10:48 am #4197773
hlaingM

Hi,

Thank you for the info. I looked into the instructions. My original/default setting was at " Synchronize cart content when switching languages". It implies that the cart will keep the same products when the language is switched. However, it is not the case with my site when the language is switched. I also tried the other option. None of them works. The cart gets emptied every time the language is switched.

Another issue is that according to the link, I can insert the “Products before cart reset” widget at appearance>widgets>

But, I am NOT able to find that specific widget.

Awaiting your response.

New threads created by Shekhar Bhandari and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/switching-a-language-makes-the-products-in-your-basket-disappear/

July 15, 2019 at 3:58 am #4206887

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Since the issue is different then mentioned early here, I have created a separate ticket and will continue debugging the issue there.

Thanks