This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
June 19, 2019 at 10:56 pm #4055151

elizabethH

I am trying to: Create new language page from existing language page.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: blank page with only header and footer if Plugin is activated, I cannot reinstall the previous revision of the page.

June 20, 2019 at 11:37 am #4059519

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Please make sure you have all the WPML plugins updated to the latest version, You can check the status from Plugins > Add new > Commercial tab

Please share WPML debug information to know about your setup and the server environment refer to the document https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

It would be good if you can provide me with the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information).

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

If you can paste your debug.log to pastebin.com and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess in the discussion).

June 27, 2019 at 2:23 am #4095715

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

For security reasons, I have moved your reply to private fields which were publicly exposed before. Since your reply contains sensitive information I would request you to reset the login details and share the updated details with us. You edit your previous reply and upload the details there.

Please let me know once the details are updated.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] When creating a translation page – Content is removed from the page.’ is closed to new replies.