This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Amit 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
September 6, 2019 at 1:39 pm #4525589

lawrenceA-2

Hi

When facing an issue with my site and trying to contact your support team but your team not available anytime. so how can solve my site issue

Thank you
Sanghamitra

September 9, 2019 at 6:02 am #4533761

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Apart from the answer I already posted here, there were no news since:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/i-have-tried-to-chat-with-your-support-team-but-no-one-answer-me/page/2/#post-4386567

Developers are working on the whole new system of ATE and WPML synchronization, but I do not know when it will be done, as it is a huge and complex system to be developed and polished.

Marking this as a duplicate.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

September 9, 2019 at 6:29 am #4533803

Amit
Supporter

Hi there, my name is Amit and I am the WPML support manager.

I have read carefully the original issue reported by you and then followed up the development tickets and work related to it. We already have the tasks defined and there are developers working on it but the fix is not trivial here so it will take some time.

When we do have a development version I will make sure it's shared with you so you can test it, but I am afraid for now I can't promise a timeframe for that.