Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
May 5, 2021 at 9:00 am

tessH-2

When filtering products in WooCommerce multilingual chosen language column goes missing

May 5, 2021 at 9:33 am
May 6, 2021 at 11:55 am #8704181

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello

With the username/password provided, I am not able to see the issue,

Screencast: hidden link

Can you please advise if you have alread resolved the issue?

It is my underestanding that I should be missing the selected language flag in the WCML product listing.

May 10, 2021 at 7:29 am
May 10, 2021 at 8:54 am #8727023

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

I am still not able to verify this problem. When I select a language, the columns are all appearing.

Please include a screencast of what you are seeing as I have done. And also try a different browser.

Screencast: hidden link

Thanks

May 11, 2021 at 8:38 am #8736219

tessH-2

when you select language Dutch, something goes wrong. look at your video, the slecterd language is all languages and not dutch.

please select dutch, and check.

May 11, 2021 at 12:57 pm #8740169

Yvette
Supporter

Can I get agreement now that your issue is the following:

- On the WCML product dashboard, the language filter is not working as expected.

Your products have various "source" languages, can you please indicate what you are expecting in the product listing when you select one of the languages?

I will see what the behaviour is on a smaller and cleaner system.

The topic ‘[Closed] When filtering products in WooCommerce multilingual chosen language column goes missing’ is closed to new replies.