This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
January 17, 2019 at 2:40 pm #3102471

davidB-47

Tell us what you are trying to do?
install woocommerce multilingual
Is there any documentation that you are following?
this is the error im getting

Catchable fatal error: Argument 3 passed to WCML_Emails::__construct() must be an instance of WooCommerce, none given, called in /home/sacreutilisable/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-request-a-quote-premium/includes/emails/class.yith-ywraq-multilingual-email.php
on line 27 and defined in
/home/sacreutilisable/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-emails.php
on line 23

this is the message i got from the theme company:

I've check and got this message

And check info about this plugin hidden link . So, you need contact owner of that plugin for update or wait this plugin compatible with your WP version, Your WooCommerce version

Is there a similar example that we can see?
no example just when i activate woocommerce multilingual the site blank
What is the link to your site?
hidden link

January 17, 2019 at 6:02 pm #3103356

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

This may be happening because of the compatibility conflicts. Please make sure you are using the latest version of the YITH WooCommerce plugins. Because we had the similar in the fast. Please check the following thread for more details.

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-multilingual-plugin-conflict/

I have a request to track the issue. If possible, please do the following compatibility troubleshooting steps and let me know your feedback.

a) Backup your site first
b) Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like 2017
c) Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML
d) Activate WooCommerce Multilingual plugin
e) If the issue is gone, activate the plugin one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue

--
Thanks!

Bigul

January 17, 2019 at 9:55 pm #3103905

davidB-47

i did that and the plugin that messed up the site is woocommerce-multilingual

January 18, 2019 at 12:07 pm #3105909

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Also please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] when i activate woocommerce multilingual the plugin crash and the site stop work’ is closed to new replies.