We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
July 20, 2017 at 2:47 pm #1323767

ali iqbal

1-when i activate the wpml page builder plugin, my pages get disappear from the wordpress.

Link to my site: when i deactivate this plugin, the pages came back. without pages how can i translate?

July 20, 2017 at 2:55 pm #1323781

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello Ali,
Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Could you provide the debug information of your site? Please follow the steps in this link: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.
Kind regards,
Carlos

July 20, 2017 at 3:03 pm #1323792

ali iqbal

when i activate the wpml page builder plugin, the pages in the wordpress theme disappear.

July 20, 2017 at 3:08 pm #1323796

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Ali,

Please increase the PHP Memory Limit. Minimum requirements are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

You can add this to wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );

- Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Also follow this steps in order to isolate the issue:
- Activate a WordPress default theme. (e.g: Twenty Seventeen).
- Deactivate all plugins except WPML plugins.
- Flush all cache memory (server-side and browser-side).
- Start to activate the plugins one-by-one until you find the plugin that is causing the conflict. Do the same with the theme.

Please let me know the result of this steps.

Regards,
Carlos

July 20, 2017 at 3:51 pm #1323835

ali iqbal

after doing this , my website is down now. not working. you can check rb3alkaly.com, even the wp-admin panel is not working.

July 20, 2017 at 3:58 pm #1323844

ali iqbal

i am using a wp-clone plugin to import the demo of my theme.
and in wordpress a pop up is displaying that wp-clone is not compatible with wpml.
but if i remove this plugin then the problem still remains.

July 20, 2017 at 4:11 pm #1323854

ali iqbal

i activated the twenty seventeen theme in wordpress. after activating. deactivated all the plugins, after it i added your the code in the wp-config.php file. and when i came back to wordpress dashboard. the site gives 500 internal server error. when i remove this code, the site works , but with this code the site is not working

July 20, 2017 at 4:13 pm #1323855

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Ali,

Could you tell me what is the page builder you are using?

Also, could you contact the theme author about know compatibility issues with WPML? This theme is not listed in our Multilingual-Ready theme list ( https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/ ) hence its compatibility is not validated by our development team.

This steps will allow me to isolate the cause of the issue and move forward to solve it.

Regards,
Carlos

July 20, 2017 at 4:24 pm #1323867

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Ali,

Please see the attached image. The code in your wp-config.php file must look like this.

Regards,
Carlos

July 20, 2017 at 4:26 pm #1323872

ali iqbal

hidden link

this link will redirect you to where i purchased the theme and the theme author claims that it is compatible with wpml. you can also read comments there.

July 20, 2017 at 4:30 pm #1323878

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Could you share a copy of your site? In this way I can make some tests locally, which will allow me to identify the cause of the issue and look for a solution in a faster way.

To make the copy of your site I will ask you to use the All-In-One Wp Migration plugin ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/ ).

I set your next answer as private which means that only you and my will have access to the information.

Regards,
Carlos

July 20, 2017 at 4:31 pm #1323881

ali iqbal

how to increase it?

July 20, 2017 at 4:36 pm #1323883

ali iqbal

i activated this plugin, i dont know how to use it? please proceed

July 20, 2017 at 4:38 pm #1323884

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

I'm not sure of your question. If you mean "how to increase the WP memory", follow this steps:

Add this to wp-config.php:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );

- Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

July 20, 2017 at 4:39 pm #1323888

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Ali,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

Regards,
Carlos

The topic ‘[Closed] when i activate wpml page builder plugin, my pages get dissappeared in wordpress’ is closed to new replies.