If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
July 20, 2017 at 4:50 pm #1323899

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi Ali,

Could you double check the FTP credentials? I can't connect to the FTP server.

Regards,
Carlos

July 22, 2017 at 9:38 pm #1325097

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Ali,

I made the copy of the sit and I'm going to install it locally to make some tests. I will get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Carlos

July 23, 2017 at 1:42 pm #1325231

ali iqbal

how much more time it will take?

July 24, 2017 at 3:20 pm #1325878

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Ali,

I tested the site on a local environment and I couldn't reproduce the issue. Could you double check on your end?

This is a screenshot of the "Home second" page which looks good in my end (see the attached image).

Could you send me the steps to reproduce the issue.

Regards,
Carlos

July 29, 2017 at 6:34 am #1330195

ali iqbal

i need to translate the menu words and the footer details in my website. please guide me where to put arabic content for menu and footer.
2- as you see the main page of my theme is named with 'simple magazine style', when i open the page for translation i only see the shortcodes, its ok i understand now i want to translate these forms or widgets that are coming from shortcodes. mostly are from woo-commerce. please guide me. thank you

July 29, 2017 at 7:10 am #1330199

ali iqbal

i also need some information about the screenshot i just post it in a url, i already scan these but they are coming back to back.
hidden link

July 31, 2017 at 2:27 pm #1331357

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi Ali,

In this link you will find the steps to translate widgets using WPML: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-widgets/

The best practice is to scan your theme and plugins, so WPML can recognize all translatable content. You will find more information about this process in the following link: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/theme-localization/

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Carlos

The topic ‘[Closed] when i activate wpml page builder plugin, my pages get dissappeared in wordpress’ is closed to new replies.