This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
September 25, 2019 at 4:03 pm #4641039

chooseA

I am trying to: go to keynote speakers from menu (when i am not in home in english) and it goes to greek home (in keynote speakers)

Link to a page where the issue can be seen hidden link

I expected to see:i expected to see keynote speakers in english home

Instead, I got:keynote speakers in greek home

September 26, 2019 at 2:02 pm #4647403

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I took a loot at your website and noticed the translated homepage are showing your blog posts instead of being an actual translation of your default language (greek) homepage. Please, try the following:

1 - Check your Avada Options in the english language in order to see if you defined your translated homepage (the english version of your greek homepage) as the homepage of your Avada Options in the english language.

2 - In your WordPress Dashboard > Settings > Reading settings, change to the english language and check if your settings are the same for the greek language.

Please, let me know if you need any additional instructions and details, have a nice day.