This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
October 9, 2018 at 12:32 pm #2799989

muhammadB-3

I am trying to Make default language Arabic since i want my site to appear in Arabic to visitors but when i do that language switcher disappears?

Note: Currently i have changed it to English since i dont see the language switcher so.

Site Access pas: admin#987

October 10, 2018 at 8:31 am #2803416

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Does it happen with the all the Posts & Pages? Please visit Appearance>>Menus and check you have translated the Menus to Arabic or not. If not, sync the menu to Arabic after a backup and make sure the issue is existing or not. Please check this documentation for more details - https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/

If you still have the issues, please try the following steps for tracking the issue.

a) Visit WPML>>Languages>>Language URL format, then choose *Different languages in directories* and check the issue is existing

b) Scroll down to *Footer language switcher* section of WPML>>Languages and add a Footer language switcher. Then make sure you are getting the expected result or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] When i make Language Arabic as default language switcher disappears from site in’ is closed to new replies.