This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 4.06 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Author Posts
September 8, 2019 at 11:56 am #4531267

hamdy ghoraba

I am trying to:mark product as new.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: please check the attached

I expected to see:New arrival product translated

Instead, I got: nothing

September 8, 2019 at 11:58 am #4531313

hamdy ghoraba

another question what is the name field and value in the uploaded sheet to import products as new thanks

September 9, 2019 at 9:29 am #4535269

hamdy ghoraba

More information's: The translated products (green t-shirt) appear because I mark it as new product two times one for Arabic another for English. I expect the product appear as new for both language.Thanks

September 9, 2019 at 12:05 pm #4537003

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- It seems that this option is a custom field for each product. I kindly ask you to visit this link where you will find how to translate custom fields and check if that solves the issue in the site: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-custom-fields/

2.- I'm sorry but I don't understand what do you mean by: "what is the name field and value in the uploaded sheet to import products as new thanks"

Could you elaborate a little more so I can have a better understanding?

Kind regards,
Carlos