This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
July 18, 2019 at 6:33 am #4235287

tomU-3

When I try to update/edit the blog page, i get 500 error.
I got 500 error only with blog page.

Blog page doesn't need translations for all languages
It created only in main language

I enabled DEBUG mode and got this

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_Media_Post_Images_Translation::translate_images_in_post_content()
must be an instance of WP_Post, null given, called in C:\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\wpml-media-translation\classes\media-translation\class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php
on line 107 and defined in C:\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\wpml-media-translation\classes\media-translation\class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php:130
Stack trace:
#0 C:\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\wpml-media-translation\classes\media-translation\class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php(107):
WPML_Media_Post_Images_Translation->translate_images_in_post_content(NULL, Object(WPML_Post_Element))
#1 C:\wwwroot\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(288): WPML_Media_Post_Images_Translation->translate_images(13)
#2 C:\wwwroot\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#3 C:\wwwroot\wp-includes\plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#4 C:\wwwroot\wp-includes\post.php(3951): do_action('save_post', 13,
in C:\wwwroot\wp-content\plugins\wpml-media-translation\classes\media-translation\class-wpml-media-post-images-translation.php on line 130

July 18, 2019 at 8:32 am #4236011

Dennis

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum

Could you please try these steps and see if it resolves the issue?

Note: Please make sure to make a complete backup of your site before proceeding.

-Go to WPML>>Support page
-Click on Troubleshooting link (link in the middle of the page)
-In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of 'Clean up' section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.
- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment
-Recreate ST DB cache tables

Does it help? Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Dennis