Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
August 31, 2016 at 3:13 pm #1046983

genevieveC-3

I am trying to:
post an article in French, then duplicate in English, modify it and then publish. When published in French & English, the English version keeps bringing to Home page.

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to see: the english post to show as normal

Instead, I got: the home page

Steps to duplicate the issue:

August 31, 2016 at 3:40 pm #1047077

Bruno

Thank you for contacting us.

The new version, 3.5.1.1, was released. Please, could you update the WPML and the other WPML plugins? If you have registered your site, you can update from the WordPress dashboard.

If not, please, log into your client area and download the latest version ( https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ ). Then follow the steps that are in our video: hidden link

*** Please make a full backup of your site before upgrading WPML.

Please let me know if after following these steps, the problem is solved.

Thank you.

September 2, 2016 at 12:58 pm #1056353

genevieveC-3

I did the update and my issue is still not resolve. Any help would be appreciate.

September 2, 2016 at 8:01 pm #1057148

Bruno

Please as a test, could you disable all non-WPML plugins and see if the problem persists?

Also, I noticed that you are using 40Mb of memory. The WPML requires at least 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Please, could you increase the memory limit for WordPress? To do it, please open the wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation and after the opening PHP tag, add these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

E.g.:

<?php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Please, after following these steps, let me know if the problem persists.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] When posting an article, the English version keeps bringing to home page.’ is closed to new replies.