This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
Tagged: Install and update
|June 11, 2019 at 5:35 pm #3997741|
1. The problem is confirmed by Our host SiteGround's technical support:
2. There are three WPML plugin updates released today.
3. When running the WPML Multilingual CMS version 4.2.7 update, it crashed our website.
4. According to SiteGround support, this is an issue with the version update itself.
5. We always update WPML plugins through Dashboard>>Plugins>>Add new>>Commercial.
|June 11, 2019 at 7:04 pm #3998133|
Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )
Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)
We are aware of the issue and a fix will be released shortly that will fix this problem.
If you update WPML Translation Management then you will have the site up and running again and will be able to update all the other plugins, however we suggest that for now and until the hotfix will be released, you upload all the remaining WPML plugins manually.
If you do not know how to do so, then please do this:
- Open your File manager or FTP account
Let me know how it goes and if you need further help and in the meantime we apologize for this problem.