No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Otto 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Otto.

Author Posts
August 13, 2019 at 2:58 pm #4388961

Thomas Buisson

Hi,

Thank you for your message, but it still doesn't work...
We've tried to do like you said, without success.
Can you double check on your side ?
Will I have to recreate each variation...?

Thank you very much,
Tom

August 15, 2019 at 12:13 pm #4400735

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello Tom,

Have you been chatting with another supporter? If so, for some reason the chat history seems to be lost :(. I am checking with Systems about this problem. Please, apologize for the inconveniences.

To move things forward, can you please summarize the issue and what have you already tried?

Kind regards,

Otto

August 19, 2019 at 7:15 am #4413905

Thomas Buisson

Hi,
My problem is that when I change the promotional prices on french version, the english version doesn't update. Could you help me ?
Thank you very much in advance,

August 19, 2019 at 10:35 pm #4419459

Otto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thanks for the explanation, the stock should be synched automatically:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#inventory

This forum is intended for how-to questions. It seems that the issue that you are experiencing is beyond that and it is more a technical problem, maybe a compatibility issue.

We committed with the site developer (the license owner, in this case, the user @julienv-10) that this forum is only for that and we won't mess his development:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/accounts-for-wpml-end-users-2/

So, for this kind of questions, you should ask your developer (license owner) to open a ticket in the technical forum.

Kind regards,

Otto