This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
May 4, 2019 at 3:09 pm #3740475

guilhermes-9

I am trying to: translate tm global extra product options plugin from a product in woocommerce in its original language (brazilian portuguese) to show in a English

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
hidden link

I expected to see: i have created the translaton and there is no form and options at all at the english version

Instead, I got: I have created it correctly at the tm global extra product options page clicking at the plus sign (+) at the english flag, i have translated only the frst two title options to "SIZE" and "TAIL", and now, it does not show nothing in the english version, and its substitutes the first two titles of the product options in the Brazilian Portugues Version (it should show "TAMANHO" and "RABETA") to the English Version ("SIZE" and "TAIL")

May 10, 2019 at 3:21 pm #3786135

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I have some updates. A client from another ticket said this: "I was in contact with the plugin support team and they told me that it doesnt work if its a global form, you will need to export these global forms and import them directly to your product page using the TM EXTRA OPTIONS -> CONSTRUCTOR FIELD, but it has to be in the original language, so this way you can edit the translated page later and again directly at the product page, there it will show the option to translate the forms."

We also contacted the plugin author, who said to please open a ticket on their support forum here: hidden link
so they will review the issue.

Therefore, we consider the problem solved from our point of view.