This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 20, 2019 at 1:45 pm

paulH-40

I am trying to: save page

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see: page save

Instead, I got: page does not save when iframe is present. If you remove iframe the page saves

May 20, 2019 at 6:33 pm #3849685

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Does it happen when you have tried to save the page via WPML Classic Translation Editor? Because the *Wire Strainer* product content is showing the Iframe tag in the backend and frontend of the site. Please check the attached images.

Therefore please let me know the exact steps to reproduce the issue. So I can try to reproduce it in a fresh installation.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 27, 2019 at 8:01 am #3894395

paulH-40

Does it happen when you have tried to save the page via WPML Classic Translation Editor? Because the Wire Strainer product content is showing the Iframe tag in the backend and frontend of the site. Please check the attached images.

Therefore please let me know the exact steps to reproduce the issue. So I can try to reproduce it in a fresh installation.

--
Thanks!

Bigul
Below are the notes for support team :

After login for the back-end,
Goto Woocommerce -> Woocommerce multilingual -> edit page like "Wire Strainer"
now when you will make some changes and save it, then it will not letting save the changes and keep showing loader with the message "saving"

Please check the attached screenshot.

May 27, 2019 at 5:58 pm #3900147

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. But not able to login to the site because of the following error. Please check.

ERROR: Invalid username, email address or incorrect password

Also please note, the attached screenshots are missing.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] WHen trying to save a product page with an iframe in it the page will not save’ is closed to new replies.