This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
April 20, 2019 at 12:06 am

nikolasZ

I am trying to: Operate WPML as usual, translate products, or even edit initial language products. We have experience.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link
but also front end products. Pages work fine in both languages. Woocommerce products have the problem. Even products show up fine in both languages when WooCommerce Multilingual is disabled.

I expected to see: the products on back end or front end

Instead, I got: when WooCommerce Multilingual is enabled, the products never appear in the back end and also on front end! Server load reaches very high levels, no helpful errors on apache, only these if try to edit product, which fails:
[Sat Apr 20 02:12:58.323462 2019] [fcgid:warn] [pid 11638:tid 139661959702272] [client 94.64.75.126:55548] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 181 seconds, referer:
[Sat Apr 20 02:12:58.323501 2019] [core:error] [pid 11638:tid 139661959702272] [client 94.64.75.126:55548] End of script output before headers: index.php, referer:

If website does not respond, just disable WooCommerce Multilingual plugin and it will work again.

April 20, 2019 at 2:33 pm #3650367

nikolasZ

Hello again,
I have done the proper research and found it.
Redux Framework plugin and WooCommerce Multilingual plugin cannot work together.
Unfortunately, wp debug and apache error logs do not point to which one is the problematic.
All I have discovered, until now, is that these two enabled causes the problem. If one of these is disabled, the issue is resolved.
I hope this helps.
Nikolas

April 20, 2019 at 9:39 pm #3650855

nikolasZ

Hello again,
we got news, with –version=3.5.8 from wp cli, the website works in both languages, however, this is not the ideal solution. What do you think? Should we be stuck with Woocommerce 3.5.8? For how long? We need this: Update action scheduler to version 2.2.2. #23162 so we need Woocommerce 3.6.
Also, the initial problem with 3.5.8 was that this:
"Sync product stock quantity and status ( synchronizing min stock between translations )"
did not work. Even after one successful synching, the stock did not remain synchronized after some time, a week specifically.
In general, all syncs in page wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpml-wcml&tab=troubleshooting
do not work with Woocommerce 3.6, the product count and vartiations do not show success and stock quantity and status show success in one step -in one second for 1000 products- and then thesame numbers shows up as needing synching again.
Therefore, we tend to believe the fix lies within the WooCommerce Multilingual plugin, and not Redux Framework plugin.
I kindly ask you to review WooCommerce Multilingual plugin on your own installation with latest software and check the products, variations, stock quantity and status synching. Add Redux Framework plugin to the recipe and you shall be enlightened. Then, hopefully you can solve the issue 🙂

April 22, 2019 at 9:49 am #3655069

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Kindly apologize for the issue caused due to the recent updated in WooCommerce Multilingual.
Our developers have identified two issues with Woocommerce multilingual 4.6 and WooCommerce 3.6

1) High CPU load with woo commerce 3.6 which is already fixed. I have enabled the WooCommerce multilingual to test the issue. Your site seems to be working fine with our any issues. Kindly try again the product sync options let me know if you still have any issues.

2) Missing Product image gallery thumbnail - The fix has been pushed to our development branch, the fix will be released soon as soon as the testing is done.

Thank you for giving a detailed reporting. I will let you know soon once the fix for the product gallery issue is released for public usage.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] When WooCommerce Multilingual is enabled, woocommerce does not work properly’ is closed to new replies.