Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by c.m.j.D 1 year ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
March 27, 2023 at 3:29 pm #13340395

c.m.j.D

As normal with WPML you can see a column behind a product to edit the languages.
Now it is gone! So where to activate the function? In the screen-options > no WPML function.

Is there any documentation that you are following? No

Is there a similar example that we can see? No

What is the link to your site? food-machines.com

See the image. There is a column gone. With other sites wiht WPML there is a clolumn to edit the other languages. There must be a hidden option to show it. Not in the WP Screen options, there this option is also missing

product-flags-edit.jpg
March 27, 2023 at 3:36 pm #13340457

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

Products differ from the other post types (Page, Post, etc.).

I attached 2 screenshots below from a test site that I created to show you this - as you can see, for "Pages" we have those buttons, for "Products" those don't show up and that's the way WPML + the WooCommerce Multilingual add-on works.

Here's how to translate products:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#products

I hope that you will find this information helpful.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 18.33.16.png
Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 18.33.22.png
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.