This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
April 23, 2019 at 5:26 pm #3666465

anneliW-2

Tell us what you are trying to do? I have purchased the blog version of WPML and installed it on my WP site. No it says to register and add the key, but I do not find the key anywhere. help Please!

Is there any documentation that you are following? Following the guide, it says to get the key in my account. Where?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site? hidden link

April 23, 2019 at 5:42 pm #3666625

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Please go to Plugins -> Add new -> and choose the Commercial tab. Here you should be able to register/unregister WPML and further you can scan for updates and download and activate the plugins.

In case there will be any issue regards to your wpml.org key please delete the key and register the site again. No worries, you will not loose any data.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards
Andreas

April 23, 2019 at 6:03 pm #3666785

anneliW-2

I have been on those links but how should I register the site when I don´t have a key? It should have come with the purchase. It just says to purchase and download. I have purchased, I have downloaded, I have installed but when it says to register and paste the key I dont know where it is. No language is showing on my site even though that I have purchased, downloaded and installed. Where is my key???? I get crazy.

April 23, 2019 at 6:07 pm #3666799

anneliW-2

Simple question: Where do I find the site key to insert? Is it a key from my site or from you? Why doesnt my language installations show on my site?

April 23, 2019 at 6:31 pm #3666939

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Sorry for not mentioning that in my last message.

Please go to https://wpml.org/account/sites/ and register your site URL. Once registered click on "show key". this key is the one you will need to use to register WPML.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards
Andreas

April 23, 2019 at 7:04 pm #3667101

anneliW-2

Tried that several times but it says the key is invalid so there is nothing more I can do. Something is really wrong with this. Have spent my whole evening without getting nowhere.

Ab2hoaAcFx

April 23, 2019 at 11:12 pm #3667819

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you experience such difficulties.

As far I can see your e-mail was used to regsiter hidden link on wpml.org.

If the key appears as invalid please delete the registered site URL from https://wpml.org/account/sites/ and register it again. Then use the newly created site key to register WPML.

Let me know if this solved the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] Where to find the key to register?’ is closed to new replies.