This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
March 1, 2019 at 4:50 pm #3262331

Björn

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I have a german shop website. I need now a 1:1 copy in english with wpml, and translate it later piece by piece. I found in the settings the options for pages and articles, to show the german version when a english one is not created. Thats fine. But, how can i do this 1:1 for the menu?

All in all i want to see 1:1 the same on english page like on my german (original language).

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

The page is in maintenance mode so that no one can buy anything. Can i provide login data?

March 1, 2019 at 5:35 pm #3262558

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. In this case you need a translation for your menu, it is something easy to accomplish, for that, I recommend you to give a detailed look at our instructions at: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/. Please, let me know if you need any additional clarifications and instructions, I am happy to help. Have a nice day,