This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 4.78 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by nikolayA-5 2 years ago.

Author Posts
September 16, 2017 at 7:44 pm #1374159

nikolayA-5

Hi,

I uploaded WPML manually, and when I tried to activate the plugin, I have white screens everywhere in the Admin. This is what I have in my debug.log:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: a:1:{s:3:"ssl";b:1;} in /www/whata.org/www/root/wordpress/wp-includes/class-requests.php on line 213

If I delete or rename the WPML directory, the Admin works fine (except there is a white screen instead of Dashboard, but I always have this problem after upgrade ).

I use WordPress 4.8 with my custom theme.

Best regards,
Nikolay Angelov

September 16, 2017 at 10:06 pm #1374207

enginY-2

Hi, I have this problem also. After Manually setup this plugin, wp admin panel doesnt work.

I got this error.
This page isn’t working

xxxxxxxxx.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

September 17, 2017 at 7:27 pm #1374523

nikolayA-5

My issue is resolved.

I found, that my hosting account didn't meet the WordPress requirements: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/.

I wrote to my hosting provider, they updated the account and WPML works fine now.