Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
November 19, 2019 at 4:58 pm

niccoloP-4

Good evening,

I'm struggling a little bit with the WPML plugin, I'm currenty running it on a WordPress website with BeTheme installed.

When I translate a page and then switch to the english version, a white space appears in the top of the page (see screenshot).

Could you please check? I'll provide the access to the website if needed, of course, they were already provided in the past in another thread that was closed if you could find them there.

Thank you so much!

N.

Thank you!

November 19, 2019 at 5:24 pm #4974699

Amit
Supporter

Hi, can you please update to WPML 4.3.4 (including your needed add-ons) and let us know if that issue was not fixed with that version.

November 22, 2019 at 2:23 pm #4999011

niccoloP-4

Hi,

I updated but the white space seems to be still there.

Thank you!

November 22, 2019 at 3:12 pm #4999457

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. There were two inconsistencies on your site between languages. Within the Home Page, you have two options that are enabled in Italian, but not in English pages.

[X] Subheader | Hide
[X] Content | Remove Padding

By enabling these two options on English pages, the content is displayed correctly. I updated this on the services page and it worked correctly: hidden link

You must access the English pages (Pages > All Pages > Switch to English) and enable both of these options, just as they are in the original language.

Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have about it. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

November 22, 2019 at 3:23 pm #4999615

niccoloP-4

Hi! Thank you for your help. I'm now struggling because if I try to translate the "Prodotti" page, the content disappears and I cannot translate anything. Could you help me (or I understand your policy about assistance, follow this up in a separate thread?)

Thank you so much for your precious help! 🙂

November 22, 2019 at 3:44 pm #4999783

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Was this page previously translated? I don't see any revisions of this page inside WordPress. It looks like this page was created, but no content has been inserted into the page.

If this page has not yet been translated, you can export the page in Italian and import it in English. I will attach two images for you to see.

If this page was previously translated, could you please restore the site's backup so we can test?

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] White space appearing for english translation’ is closed to new replies.