Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
September 17, 2020 at 10:38 am #7035191

thibaultd-4

If you add blank new lines on a Text widget of Elementor, these won't appear on the translation.

September 17, 2020 at 11:50 am #7036287

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hey,

I passed all the information I had to my colleague and now I'm waiting for them to have a look. I'll give you a message back as soon as I have any update about this.

Thanks,
Radu

September 20, 2020 at 5:12 pm #7054291

thibaultd-4

Since i received this email I did want to know if I should answer to it each time until I get your answer :

"I am moving to the next thread, but I’ll be back to this one in 3 days. If you don’t add a message, we’ll assume that the problem is resolved and close this thread."

September 21, 2020 at 7:34 am #7056573

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

I am checking this with my colleagues right now and I'll come back soon with a new message. There's a similar issue on our list and I'm trying to find out if it's related or if I need to escalate it as a separate issue. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Radu

September 24, 2020 at 8:35 am #7087957

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

It looks like this is a complex issue so I had to escalate this to the compatibility team. They will check this out a bit closer (on the code side) and see what we can do about this.

I will keep you posted about the progress we're making on this issue.

Thanks,
Radu