This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 1, 2019 at 4:54 pm #4324307

peterG-55

Hi,

I have a website written in English and i want to translate it to Dutch and French.

1. i go to WPML Translation Management
2. i select the page i want to translate
3. at the bottom i select the languages to translate and i click on ADD SELECTED TO BASKET
4. Then i go to tab TRANSLATION BASKET and i click the button SEND ALL ITEMS FOR TRANSLATION
5. Then i get a message SENDING BATCH

6. Next i go to Translation Queue
7. I see JOB ID with ONE LANGUAGE (status waiting for translaton) but i click on TAKE AND TRANSLATE

8. I now see the original ENGLISH version left and right the Dutch version to translate
9. I translate everything until 100% complete, then i click on SAVE & CLOSE

10. Then it goes back to previous screen, i now have translation status COMPLETE

NOW WHAT??? ... the translated pages are not visible?!! I've been trying this for almost 4 hours now! ... What is going wrong here?!!!

August 1, 2019 at 9:46 pm #4325441

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Peter,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Once the translation is complete, it should be visible on your website. Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area of your website and tell me what's the page that you translated, please? This way I'll be able to check it out and see what's going on. I'm sure that we'll be able to sort this out in no time.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Why are my translated pages not working?’ is closed to new replies.