Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by charleneR-2 2 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
February 14, 2019 at 7:58 pm #3201597

charleneR-2

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I just want to know why some jobs in my translation queue have a light red background and a left border in red. What is that indicating to me to help manage my translation jobs?

Is there any documentation that you are following?
I searched for this in your documentation and didn't find it.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
If you logged into admin. I could send you a screen capture but don't want it made public.

What is the link to your site?
I selected it above with the radio button.

February 15, 2019 at 7:40 am #3203124

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

HI there,

Welcome to our forum, I will be handling your ticket.

The red color coding is an indication that the Translation job is not assigned or taken by any of the translators. You can see a button on the far right "Take and translate" and the Status "Waiting for translator" both indicate the page needs some translator to be assigned.

I hope this answers your question, Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,
Raja

wpml-translations-queue.jpg
February 15, 2019 at 6:18 pm #3206320

charleneR-2

Ok, that makes sense for the "take and translate" jobs. What about the jobs that are assigned a translator, are marked red and have a button that says, "Translate". Does that mean that the translator has not yet opened it one time? Or does it mean something else?

February 18, 2019 at 5:57 am #3210238

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Yes, you are right the translation is assigned to a translator but the work has not been started yet and hence you will see the status "Waiting for translator". I beg you pardon I missed to clarify that In my previous reply.

I hope its clear now. Let me know if you need further clarification.

Kind regards
Raja

February 20, 2019 at 8:31 pm #3223678

charleneR-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!