I purchased the Lifetime WPML (Multilingual CMS for life), but on my WordPress Plugin page, shows the following: Your subscription expires in 12 days. You will have to renew your subscription in order to continue getting the updates and support. Renew here.
If i push the renew it brings me to purchase one more time the product.But I already bought it.
Please explain how we can fix that subscription doesn't end.
Languages: English (English )Spanish (Español )French (Français )
Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)
Welcome to WPML support forum.
While one of my teammates takes care of your case I will provide you with the first debugging steps.
Could you please create a new WPML key:
- Please go to WPML.org and at https://wpml.org/account/sites/ look for your current key and erase it.
- Create a new one with the new URL.
- Go to your plugins panel and click under "Register" button below WPML plugin.
- Click on the Unregistered button at the commercial page.
- Add your new key without checking the option ""Keep wpml.org up-to-date about which theme and plugins I use".
Does it work solve your issue ?
Maybe you'll find the next video helpful: hidden link