This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by dragiB 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 30, 2019 at 3:57 am

dragiB

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I'm using careerfy theme and trying to translate theme dashboard and registration page to translate in french.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Following WPML instruction.
Is there a similar example that we can see?
hidden link

What is the link to your site?
demo.rajabali.website

July 30, 2019 at 4:39 am #4304719

dragiB

There?

July 30, 2019 at 4:49 am #4304725

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey there,

As I can see, you already opened a ticket with this question right here https://wpml.org/forums/topic/how-to-translate-dashboard-and-registration-form/ and my colleague Marcos is taking care of it. He'll be back on it soon. In the meantime, you can try to translate the elements that you're looking for through Dashboard → WPML → String translation area. You can search here for strings from the login page, like Login to our site.

Thanks,
Radu

July 30, 2019 at 6:06 am #4304939

dragiB

He is not replying even after 9 hours.

July 30, 2019 at 8:47 am #4305855

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Please go to Dashboard → WPML → Strings translation, search for Login to our site text, add a translation for it, make sure that you check the Translation is complete box, save the change, and check again this page hidden link. This time, you should see the translation here. Can you give this a try and tell me how it goes, please?

Thanks,
Radu

July 30, 2019 at 11:36 am #4307245

dragiB

It works but translated only the text 'Login to our site'
I want to translate the complete login and register form.
How remaining is possible ?

July 31, 2019 at 6:10 am #4311675

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

You can search for the other strings too, like Enter username and password to login: or First Name:. Just for a test, I tried to translate Enter username and password to login: and it works very well (see the attached screenshot). Please search for all the other strings from the register page, add the translation, and tell me how it works.

Thanks,
Radu

August 8, 2019 at 6:58 am #4360193

dragiB

My issue is resoThanks.
I'm getting a response in the second ticket. lved now. Thank you!