This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Rajeeb Banstola 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Rajeeb Banstola.

Author Posts
June 14, 2019 at 7:41 pm #4023895

davidD-102

Tell us what you are trying to do? Widget Area is now showing again.

Is there any documentation that you are following? yes

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

hidden link

June 14, 2019 at 8:45 pm #4024061

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML!

Can you please elaborate on the issue? Is it related to any previous tickets?

If you are looking to translate widgets or display different widgets for different languages, please check the link below:

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-widgets/
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-widgets/displaying-different-widgets-for-different-languages/

Regards,

June 14, 2019 at 10:09 pm #4024413

davidD-102

Hi Rajeeb,
Thank you for your response.
Could you please open the link hidden link
You will not fine the widgets to add and edit.

This issue was earlier but that was resolved but its strage that this issue came again.

Please let me know if you need anything,

Thank you

June 15, 2019 at 3:25 am #4025209

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

I can't acess that link because I do not have login access to your site.

If you are not able to find any widgets in Appearance - Widgets, I suggest you to disable WPML and related addons. Can you see the widgets now? If not, switch to a default theme like TwentyNineteen and see if that helps.

Let me know if that helps!

June 15, 2019 at 2:07 pm #4027669

davidD-102

[removed]

June 16, 2019 at 6:06 am #4029771

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

This is fixed here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/widget-area-is-getting-hide/page/3/#post-4029769
Please check and close the duplicate tickets.

Regards,

June 16, 2019 at 7:38 am #4029961

davidD-102

Hi,

Thank you, may I know why I am getting issue again and again. Also, I keep getting the notification "WPML All Import requires WP All Import Pro or Free and WPML Multilingual CMS." but when we are instaling it then showing folder already exist. please check this issue. This start coming when you fixed issues last time.

Thank you

June 17, 2019 at 9:39 pm #4038823

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

The issue is not related to WPML. So, we do not know why it keeps on coming. I suggest you to get in touch with a developer to identify the root cause and fix it.

Please make sure both WP All Import Pro/Free and WPML Multilingual CMS are installed and active on your site. If you are getting folder already exists message, then it means the plugin is already installed and you just need to activate it.

Let me know if this helps!

June 17, 2019 at 10:24 pm #4038893

davidD-102

Hey,

This plugin is your and you should tell me that even after it's installed and activated then why I keep getting a notification for this.

June 18, 2019 at 5:43 am #4040493

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Please check your site again. WP All Import, one of the required plugin was not active on your site that is why it was throwing that notice.

Let me know if this resolves the issue!

July 6, 2019 at 3:33 pm #4156059

davidD-102

Hi,

I am facing something really bad on website

please see below, I create new ticket on this too

I am trying to: All the time when we are disabling all wpml plugins, all widget and custom work did these getting wash and its too much work again for, this happened when you guys last time resolved the widget issue. this is a really bad experience to use your wpml plugin so could you please check and resolve this.

Please do testing carefully don't delete anything, also take a backup at your end. for SFTP please use plain SFTP then it will work

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: top bar, language converter on header, footer, category page sidebar etc.

Instead, I got: I am nothing getting above on home and inner pages and even these custom widgets are not on widget page.

Hide
[removed]

July 8, 2019 at 11:09 pm #4166057

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

According to the support policy, a ticket is limited to a single issue so that other users facing the similar issues can lookup solutions easily.

Please create a new ticket and provide the login details. I've removed those from this ticket as those are publicly viewable right now.