This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 6, 2019 at 3:15 pm #3750323

beneditoC

I'm trying to translate the widgets from my website. However, in WPML Strings the English language appears as the main language. But in fact the main language is the Portuguese. English should open in the field of translation and not as the primary language. I made a print from the screen that explains it well. The address of my website is: hidden link. I expect fast support. Thank you.

May 6, 2019 at 6:23 pm #3752007

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

This is happening because the Strings are registered in English. But we can change the language of the Strings domain or the Strings language.

Please click on *Languages of domains* link and choose *Widgets* string domain to change the language of the string.

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Widget language is reversed! How to fix this?’ is closed to new replies.